Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Welcome!

I'm tired of feeling like the only "hippie" family up here (though I KNOW we're not the only cloth diapering, babywearing, co-sleeping, etc family!), and I haven't been able to find any other mama groups closer than Ogden and SLC so I decided that we needed to start one! ...I need some like-minded mama friends! (lol)

We're going to have this be both a sort of laid back chatty "play group", but also have some "mama activity" days that we can do (classes on things like babywearing stuff & other interests that our group has, do some service projects, and etc). That way everyone is welcome ("crunchy" or not, lol) to come to both, but if they're not interested in one or the other they can skip it but still be involved. :)

I've been thinking about this and talking to people about this for months, and am so excited to have FINALLY got around to starting it! I found a couple other awesome mamas to help me get the word out, so lets see if we can get something going!

Sooo...who's in?! ;)

-Jes

1 comment:

Once upon a time there was a..... said...

This is such a great idea Jes! Way to go for starting this up!!!!